Tuesday 20 May 2008

Ram & Hanuman - The Evidence

After receiving an email forward with photographic evidence of the events and people of the Ramayan, I thought I'do a bit of research and found the following. Zee TV apparently did a story on what evidence is out there and the results seem conclusive... (not that I had any doubts to begin with!) Hanuman made his impact in Lanka and Lord Rama truly went over and recovered Mata Sita.

See links below for full story and photos:

Mil Gaye Ram Part I
Mil Gaye Ram Part II
Mil Gaye Ram Part III

Proof of Ramayan Photographs

2 comments:

Jatin said...

Namaste!

Well done on finding these articles! My dad told me he saw this story on zee a couple of weeks ago, but I couldnt find any additional info.

Do you know where the videos are at? I've been looking for them but no luck so far though.

Keep up the good work!
Jatin

Anonymous said...

|| Om Shri Hanumate Namah: ||

Thanks for your very nice Homepage!

If you are intersted in Hanuman Ji, you can download Hanuman Chalisa Mp3 and Pictures from:

http://hanumanji.wordpress.com

YouRs SinCereLy M!sTer CrippLeD SaM